Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Campus Bloggers

    Does coming across so many beautiful things in life so frequently, transfers your "beauty sensors" from your heart to your brain?
My friend Amit reflects on his research life, in his latest post.

Amit and I were together in my previous inst. I have recently discovered a few bloggers from there. They make a very interesting read.

Two of my favourite bloggers are from the same campus too. And you know their blogs: Uma and Pablo.

There must be many blogs from my present campus. But I've noticed only a few. Ramanand, Shantanu, Devendra and Varun. Ramanand is of course a blog veteran.

If you blog and if you are from this or this inst, please do let me know.

Update (Jan 14): Two more campus blogs (Thanks Samudrika):

10 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, Blogger J Ramanand said...

I didn't know about Devendra or Varun (though I suspect one of them is the person we met at Coffee Shack once). In addition, I have a more personal campus blog at http://ramanand.blogspot.com which has links to some more KReSIT and CSE bloggers that I know of.

 
At 4:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Ramanand for the link. Yes, we met Devendra that day. And Varun just e-mailed me saying that he is not from the campus. He is an alumnus though.

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger kate said...

Thanks for linking to my blog, Anand..:)
Btw, were you on campus for some conference earlier this week? I saw someone who looked a bit like you, but can't be too sure...

 
At 12:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate -- Thanks for linking to my blog too. Yes, I was there. And I saw you around once or twice. Didn't know about your blog. Next time we'll meet. I have a friend in your group -- Ma~.

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger samudrika said...

Thank you for mentioning me! Wow. People actually notice the stuff that I write. Still trying to get over that feeling.

I was thinking of making a list like that too. I do know a couple more that are not mentioned there.

 
At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Samudrika -- Please list those blogs. Are these the ones that you have linked to?

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger samudrika said...

Will mail you the links. I always mess up the HTML for links during commenting so I will not attempt it.

 
At 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I fall in the same category as Varun :-)

 
At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uma -- Perhaps I too qualify for both campuses with attending a course there etc.

Vishnu -- Yes. And am sure there'll be many more like you. I somehow assumed Varun is still here in the campus.

 
At 1:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comes in a little late, but why not have our very own intra-insti bloggers' meet?

I have a post about it here. We should do it.

--gera.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home