Saturday, August 27, 2005

DesiPundit

I would think that most of the readers of this blog are also readers of DesiPundit. The bloggers @ DesiPundit -- Ash, Patrix, Vulturo, Vikram, and Kaps -- have been doing a tremendous job for some time now. It has almost become a one stop shop for Indian blogs and blogs about India.

The latest post there reminds us to popularise DesiPundit even more:

    Spread the DesiPundit word wherever you can via blogs, email, or real conversations. ... Spread the love; we are doing it all the time.
So if you haven't heard about it yet, do visit. You are going to like the blog and the concept behind it. These days my blog day starts there!

4 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Blogger R.Nandakumar said...

thanks for the intro to desi pandit. you can count self among those who you netted!

 
At 4:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Nandakumar. I'm sure you'll like it.

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger Aswin said...

hi!
Thanks for pointing me to this..
I was using this as a route to many interesting blogs. I guess desipundit is a much better option.

 
At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're welcome, Aswin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home