Monday, July 25, 2005

On going slow

Once again a long hiatus from blogging. My first thought was to start off this post with a word or two on how hectic things in general were in the past couple of weeks, and how prioritizing relegated blogging to the back benches. A moment's second thought later, I know well that that isn't an accurate depiction. Life was more or less as it was always.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, me never had a busy life. No tight schedules, no missing a deadline, no urgent issue there waiting to be settled! "Work" is done, and monitored, in reasonably long periods of time, and the level of flexibility that this arrangement offers makes the word 'hectic' sort of meaningless.

So I was just being lazier, in particular in blogging too. Skimming through my archives I see that sound blogging happened whenever -- and only when -- I was getting other things done as well; an exception to this rule being periods when the net access isn't very good. You get your work done, read more stuff, glance through more newspapers and magazines, read other blogs, go to movies, talk to more and more people, your blog is rolling too. You slow yourself down a bit on some of these, soon everybody is in the back benches, not just Locana!

Next time when I don't blog for a long time, you know that I'm going slow on all fronts!

5 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger Veena said...

Is there any way I can get your line of 'work'? :)

Veena

 
At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

Everybody is in my line of work for some time. Many choose to opt out later I guess!

 
At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sound blogging happened whenever -- and only when

Haha! That sounds funny!

 
At 2:36 AM, Blogger Sinfully Pinstripe said...

Hope you get busy with work soon.

 
At 3:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vishnu -- I wrote that post soon after a class :) Not the first time you see iff, right?!

Thanks SP. I hope so too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home