Monday, May 23, 2005

Bombay bloggers meet

Met a lot more bloggers yesterday. There were Aadisht, Amit, Dilip, Gaurav, Nandan, Ravikiran, Saket, Vikrum, and Yazad, whom I have met before. There was Rohit whom I knew via mutual friends and e-mail. There were Charu, Harini, and Rashmi, whose blogs I've been reading for quite some time. Then there were Devendra, Rohini, and Sudheer, whom I hadn't met or read before. A well-spent long Sunday evening it was.

Yazad did a splendid job in organising this get together. The venue, just ten minutes from home, suited me well too!

Aadisht, Amit, and Devendra have posts on the meet. Read those here, here, and here.

Next time, do try to make it for the meet. You are not going to go back empty-handed as Sarika is planning to give a laughing Buddha memento to all the participants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home